3.8.2010 - 24w and sick

I am sick.  Going on 10 days now.  Stuffy head, coughing, etc.  I tried not to complain.  I kept thinking it's just a cold... it will go away.   Over the weekend my eyes and teeth started hurting and I realized it was not just a cold.  So I finally went to the doctor this morning and got some antibiotics.  I hate taking medicine when I'm pregnant.  But I took a Z-pack for strep when I was pregnant with Travis.  And now I'm taking a Z-pack this time for a sinus infection and some sort of respiratory infection.  I'm supposed to be asleep right now.  I took the afternoon off work to rest.  But I'm so stuffed up I can't relax or fall asleep.  I've tried saline spray.  It helps a little.  For a few minutes.  Then it's back to zero air movement through my nose.  If I sound like I'm complaining now... I am.  This is so miserable. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh I feel for you! I was there and still am there. Unfortunately I didn't take meds so mine is going away slowly and I mean very slowly.

    ReplyDelete