4.9.2010 - 29w


Took my glucose test this morning - hope I passed!  If all is well I won't hear anything until my next appointment in 2 weeks.  If I fail, they'll let me know early next week and I'll have to take a 3-hour test for gestational diabetes.  They also took blood for a full screening - platelets, anemia, etc.  I should get those results early next week, too, if anything is alarming.   I'll probably find out at my next appointment when my c-section is scheduled - but still hoping for spontaneous labor before it comes to that!  The doctor I saw today is the one that delivered Travis (via c-section) and he's very supportive of my "let's hope for VBAC" plan.  He also prescribed for me to take it easy from now until the delivery and go to the pool when it opens - he's my kind of doc! 

I'm outgrowing my picture shirt!

1 comment: