6.15.2010 - 38.5 weeks

Had my weekly checkup and pre-op visit for the scheduled c-section that I hope we don't need.  I was very disappointed to hear that I've made no progress since last week's visit.  Still at 1-2cm and 50%.   I haven't gained any weight in the past 2-3 weeks.  Baby's heartrate was right on target.  Doc put me on antibiotics since I'm not doing a very good job of kicking this congestion on my own.  He doesn't want any infections lingering around if I end up needing the c-section.  They checked my hemoglobin via finger prick - it was fine. I'd rather give a vial of blood (which I also did) than have my finger pricked.  I'd rather do a lot of things than have my finger pricked.  I'll find out my platelet count tomorrow.  I have no more scheduled appointments until I show up either in labor or for the scheduled eviction.  Except to meet with the anesthesia people the day before the eviction.  Until then... we wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment