6.21.2010 - and we wait. and wait.

A couple years ago in our first round of waiting-for-baby days, Eric asked me to try not to have Travis during the 16th-18th.  I laughed at first, because that would mean he'd be up to a week late.  He was born on the 17th. 

So when Eric asked me not to have Baby Brother last Tuesday, I thought surely I would.  Nope.

I didn't want Baby Brother to be born on Travis' birthday.  So I thought surely he would.  Nope.

A baby on Father's Day?  Nope.

And so... we wait.

Over the past few days I've gotten insanely itchy.  Sometimes, like at 3:00 this morning, just itchy on my hands and feet.  Sometimes it's all over.  I know from the experiences of friends and family, and, I admit, from some Googling (bad, bad idea) that itching can be nothing (i.e. possible pregnancy symptom #843) or it can be pretty serious.  So I'm headed back to the doc in a little while, just to be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment