6.8.2010 - sick

I'll go ahead and admit it.  I'm throwing myself a pity party.  I am sick.  And I'm miserable.  I hope it's just a summer cold that passes before Baby Brother arrives.  I've felt kind of yucky that past few mornings but then was mostly ok during the days.  But last night and today it has hit full force.  Stuffy head, raw throat, burning eyes.  Travis is a little congested and wheezy, too.  We've been giving him extra breathing treatments and his moods are all over the map.  Happy one second, throwing a tantrum the next.  Pushes away his breakfast but then asks for fruit snacks 10 minutes later.  And then throws a tantrum when I say no.  But that's par for the course around here -- Travis and I are sick and Eric is fine.  I'm sure it's some lovely germ Travis brought home from school.  And for the icing on the cake, Travis came marching in our room this morning at 5:50am.  Usually he sleeps until at least 6:30 (closer to 7 most days) and stays in his bed until we come to get him.

I did have some contractions last night.  Nothing too regular and nothing that took my breath away.  They mostly stopped after I took a nap while Eric and Travis were at the grocery store.  I just need a few more days for the meds to work to get my platelets up and for this cold funk to pass. 

1 comment:

  1. Hold on!!!! Ill be praying for you. Yucky germs leave them alone.

    ReplyDelete